Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Remembering Ken Earl on Veterans Day

Veterans Day
It is almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon on Veterans Day and I don't have anything pending at the office, so I decided I would say a word about my favorite Veteran, who even though has passed away has left a big mark in our lives... and that is Ken Earl... What a sweet man , not only to his beautiful wife but to everyone who said hello to him. And to think that he served his country, our Lord and Moses Lake during his entire life. I wish well deserved words came to me, all I can say is that he was a good example to many of us, I thank him for everything he taught my wonderful husband, Julio. I came to realize, when we moved here... that Julio had a lot of attributes he had inherited, or learned, from the Earls.
I thank the Lord for living in this country where freedom is practiced and worked for... Freedom is being gained by the sacrifice of many families who have lost a dear one.
I felt I had to write this down so my children an rest of the family knows I appreciate my blessings and the good people I have met.

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That was very sweet! Congrats to Max going to graduate soon. How exciting.

mumovearls said...

I some times think that Julio is more Earl then some of the Earl's! Grandpa Earl was such a Wonderful Man!-Nena